December 11, 2013

Left to Rot

Recent vinyl pressing of the demo from Melbourne natives Caged Grave.  I was turned onto this band by Sean over at Skull Fucked by his post about the CASSETTE version of this release.  After seeing his brief description of the band and comparing them to Vaccine, I knew I had to hear this.  Very much in the same vein as Vaccine in being PV influenced hardcore, but Caged Grave isn't afraid to slow it down (which Vaccine rarely did).  Overall a very solid mix of fast and slow mosh parts.  As Sean said, perfect production on this too.  Ripping.

I actually ordered a cassette copy of this demo first but just hadn't gotten around to posting about it yet.  Instead, I thought I'd post the vinyl version, since you can check out the cassette version on Sean's blog anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment